Thursday at the rec center and waiting for botox relief~

I had my first botox injections on the 14th.  I was hoping for relief right away, but that wasn't
the case.  
My neck bothers me daily and I can't seem to get comfortable.
I rode the bike for 35 minutes and was hoping to do something with me arms, but
I didn't.
I am going on 4 years now with this dystonia.  It makes enjoying my
life very uncomfortable.  I pray the injections help.

I am also getting my 10 minutes of sun daily for vitamin d.
I sit on the park bench and listen to my music and gather
the sunshine in my bones.
I woke up at 1:30 this morning and had a very hard time going back to 
sleep so I got up at 3:00am and had my coffee.
The dogs heard me and started whining so we are all up at 3:30am.

Drew will drop the kids off at 7:00am and I will have a full day with 
Kinsley and Walker.
I pray, oh how I pray for a really good, pain free day.


 

Comments

Popular Posts