Monday with Kinsley and Walker and Tuesday Chick-fil-a~

Monday, Kinsley and I played play dough and other things.
She seemed a little out of sorts on Monday.
Probably because Easter was the day before and 
there was a lot of exciting things happening and lots of candy.

So Monday was a chill day.
I don't push too hard when she is here on Monday and Friday.
Somehow I can feel when she needs a relaxing day without a lot of stress.


Walker is growing up so nicely.
He is more alert everyday and loves to smile.
It is hard to catch it on camera cause he loves to watch the phone in 
front of him.

Such a cute baby!!!

Tuesday, I took myself to chick fit a for lunch.
I went to a couple of thrift stores and to Sierra trading co and
then to lunch.
On my days without the kids I love to get out of the house
and stay out for a few hours.
I did take to dogs to the park.
Today (Wednesday) I will get my heart monitor to wear for a week.
We will see if anything shows up.
I don't think there will be anything, but oh well, it's worth a try.

We are booked to go to Estes Park the end of April and I am hoping
to go to the springs on Sunday to see the garden of the gods with
Brent and Noelle.
It's always nice to see them and get out of the house.

 

Comments

Popular Posts