A huge loss~

I tried a new piece of equipment.  It's like a bike for your arms.  

I also road the bike for my legs and struggled to get 30 minutes in.
Somedays are like that.  


I am so sad and I didn't sleep very well last night.
Our vet, Lisa Fredricks passed away on Saturday due to an aggressive form
of cancer.  This breaks my heart in so many places.  She was our vet for all of our dachshunds for the past 20 years.  I hate cancer and I hate how it takes random people
in our lives.  There never seems to be any reason how it picks its next victims.  
I called the vet last Monday to get Sunny in and she said Lisa was out on medical
leave.  That sat wrong in my heart for an entire week...and then to find out
she passed away on April 10th made me even more sadder.
May you rest in peace Lisa and may your days be filled with the wonderful animals you
took care of in your 20 years of being a fantastic vet.
You will be missed.


 



 

Comments

Popular Posts