More snow~



We got snow yesterday afternoon and it will continue to snow this morning.
So far there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground.

Got the vacuum cleaner back on Wednesday.  It is parked in the hallway.
I think today will be cleaning day since there is lots of snow.




It was a good workout yesterday.  15 minutes on the hand bike.  35 minutes on the
elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill.
I also walked Sunny for about 25 minutes.  

I hope Kent can take me today.  Would love to walk again.

I had an awful night of sleep last night.  I thought about Lisa Fredricks all night.  I can't
imagine her gone and it breaks my heart that cancer took her so fast.
The grief I feel is in the pit of my stomach, it's so raw and so real.
Today, I will order her a rock to place in my garden to watch
over the dachshund rocks.  She took care of each and everyone of them.
Today is chili day and maybe homemade bread.


 

Comments

Popular Posts