Saturday with Kinsley~



Kinsley Harper...you make me smile.

Oh how I love this baby.  My granddaughter is wonderful.
Hannah went to spin class yesterday so I got to watch this precious moment.
She is really paying attention to her surroundings.  She smiles and
talks and listens to me sing.

We took Sunny on a walk. I want Sunny to get used to the stroller
so we can walk when I babysit Kinsley.
Kent and the boys are in Breckenridge and will be home today.
I need to put the dining room stuff back in the hutch and that is my goal
today.  I will also make Sunny a new pillowcase for her kennel.  

I start to babysit Kinsley on Monday.  We will develop our little routine.
Looking forward to watching her.  I canceled my rec center membership for now
so I can concentrate on healing my heel.
Sunday morning was cool.  I love cool mornings.



 

Comments

Popular Posts