Wednesday~


Apparently trying to lose a pound or 2 is quite difficult.  
Started eating better last week and I am up in my weight.
I have cut back working out because of my heel pain.
I will keep  up the good work and hopefully some weight will
come off before we head to Wisconsin.

I got 2 more tea towels at the thrift store and will applique them at a later date.
It's always fun to see what fabrics I have to complete my projects.


Awe Sunny.  You are such a sweetheart.
You went to the farmers market yesterday and you were a hit.
Thank you for coming into my life and making me so happy.
I love you little dog.



Today Kristin and I will go to FC to visit mom and dad and take dad 
out for an adventure.
We had such a good time last Friday, I am hoping today goes as well.






 

Comments

Popular Posts