Vacation part 1~

Traveling from Minneapolis to Minocqua. 
First the flight and then the car.
We arrived into Minocqua around 1:00 and had lunch at Hoggie Doggies. 

My travel car partner.

Papa and his sweet grand.


The view from our 2nd floor condo.

Swimming in the lake.  First with the life jacket and then without.



The beautiful sunrise from our deck.

Fishing with Kent.  I caught a few, but didn't get my picture with
any of them.




Ice cream at Dans.

Our walk home from the city.
We walked around and had ice cream.

The eagles in front of our condo eating a fish.

Noelle caught the biggest fish of the trip.




Back to Hoggie Doggies for another lunch.



I love when I get to play with little boo.


Dinner at the Guides Inn in Boulder Junction.
It rained and then it didn't and then it did again.



I love these pumpkins.

Our Guides Inn selfie.


 

Comments

Popular Posts