Saturday doc appt, Sunday Wishbone and Monday with the kids~

Sunday Kent and I went to Wishbone chicken for lunch.
Saturday I went to the doctor cause I was having a hard time breathing.
She gave me a muscle relaxer and it seems to be helping.
I am also done with the sleep test.  I will box up the supplies and
mail it back to the company and wait for the results.
It was a tough weekend, but also a nice one cause the olympics started, and
they are fun to watch.

Monday Hannah left for Tennessee and I had the kids until
Drew picked them up and took them to Lifetime fitness.
Walker was not having it in the morning.

After a wonderful 2 hour nap, he woke up happy and full of spunk.

I just love this little guy.
Kinsley also took a great nap.
She however, doesn't like mammy to take her picture.
I will have to sneak in some pictures on Friday.

 

Comments

Popular Posts