Mother Cabrini~

Our little visit to the Mother Cabrini Shrine to light some candles.
I have a few friends going through cancer right now, I pray for God to put 
his healing touch on them.
I pray for my parents that if they should pass, they will pass together.
Today marks their 69th wedding anniversary.
They don't know each other which is very sad.

Sitting in the garden.

Walking on the flat parts.

373 stairs carrying a dachshund.
I made it.

She was a good girl.  She let me carry her most of the way.


Sitting on my lap under the Jesus statue. 

On a hill far away.

Dear God, watch over me this week.  Guide me in the direction I should be going.
Heal the injured including myself.
Be with my friends that need an extra hand.
Watch over the victims of war and violence.  
Blessings to all that need it.

 

Comments

Popular Posts