The lost diamond~



Yesterday was a crazy day.
Started with a dentist appointment with a new dentist.
It went very well and I thank God my teeth were great.
I then shopped at Walmart to get stuff to make lasagna for Brent...only to 
find out Noelle has a sore throat and they won't be up for dinner.   Bummer!
I also went to the dollar store and found the cutest witch for Halloween to 
hang on the door.
I hung it on my spoon rack to just admire her and Kent ran into 
the spoon rack and broke my BC angel.
Went shopping at Sierra Trading co and got Sunny 2 new toys.
got home and noticed my diamond was gone.
Not just a broken prong, but the entire top of my ring...GONE.
I thought it would be 1000 different places because I really don't look at 
my ring that much to notice that it was gone.
I frantically called the Shane company to see what their policy was on 
missing stones.
I replayed in my head thinking it just had to be in the vacuum cleaner bag.
After 3 times searching through the bag, I found it.
I thanked God not only for my good dentist appointment, but finding my diamond.

Lost my diamond...then I vacuumed...I found it in the vacuum cleaner bag.

Kent knocked down my angel from the spoon rack.
Kristin gave it to me many years ago.
My breast cancer angel is in the trash now.


 

Comments

Popular Posts