A walk to remember~

Sunny and I enjoying a beautiful fall walk.  The fall leaves are spectacular this
year.  

Sunny is such a sweet dog.  Loves to go on walks and really loves
meeting people.  Today our walk was pretty solo.  No new friends to meet.


Always take a moment to snap a selfie.  

The pictures don't do justice to how pretty the trees are right now.
Pretty soon, a big wind will come along and blow the leaves down.
Get out now and take pictures for tomorrow isn't promised.

Color among the beige.  
I love my Fridays.  I get a chance to get out and shop, explore and just be in 
the moment.  
Fun things are happening in the next few months and I look forward to family
time and the holidays.
Missing my dad so much.  Mourning his death and his memory.
Love you dad.

 

Comments

Popular Posts