Auntie Nono, Kinsley, Walker and the dachshunds at Beths house~

Auntie Nono and uncle Brent arrived Sunday evening to spend the night
for their early morning flight to Las Vegas on Monday morning.
Auntie Nono always brings treats for Kinsley and always has open arms
to hold the babies.
Kent took them to the airport early Monday to catch their flight at
7:00am.

I had both babies Monday until 3:00.
Kinsley was so excited to go on the airplane to Las Vegas too.

Here she is in her pretty beads jumping on my couch.

We always like to watch Paw Patrol and snuggle in the chair on cold
and snowy days.

Baby Walker took a couple of good naps for me.
One in his little bassinet and one on me.
my favorite thing is to hold these little ones.

Look at that sweet little face.

I put him on the couch and he slept more...yay!

We took the dogs to Beth's house for their 3 day stay.
I guess they get to stay in the kitchen while they are at Beth's house.

She sent this picture last night of them sitting on her lap watching 
a movie.

Here is a handful of other dachshunds sitting on her lap.



 

Comments

Popular Posts