Kristin and I got a tattoo in memory of mom and dad~

March 5th I had the pleasure of going to FC with Kristin and meeting
up with Murray to get a tattoo in memory of mom and dad.

Kristin was first, she got the block version of dad's handwriting.
I think it came out nicely.




I chose to go with the signature version of their names.

It did feel like a bee sting.  100's of little bee stings.


Here is a picture of the ink phase.

Here is the example right next to the ick version.

Here is the finished project.  I think it looks great and 
I will have mom and dad literally with me for the rest of my life.



After our tattoos, we went to the cemetery and visited mom and dad.
It was cold and windy and Kristin was freezing so we went
to Ginger and Baker for lunch.

It was awesome.  Took Kristin for her birthday lunch and we all enjoyed
pie.

Love you so much mom and dad.  So glad you are with me daily now.
It was a great day despite the wind...I hate wind.

 

Comments

Popular Posts