Didn't go to the Rockies game, went to Drew's and a visit from Brent and Noelle~

Sunday we had tickets to the Rockies game, but I wasn't feeling very well.
So we didn't go.
It's been hard for me to breathe lately and I am not sure what is causing it.
Brent and Noelle came up for the day and since we didn't go 
to the Rockies game, we joined everyone at Drew and Hannah's house.
Kinsley was so excited that uncle Brent and auntie Nono were here.

She got out her Mr. Potato head and played nicely by herself for a while.
She was so cute when she put the mouth in her mouth.
A wonderful photo moment!

Silly girl...oh how I love her.

Walker looked so cute in his dinosaur shirt.

Found these pictures on my camera roll.  Thank you auntie Nono for taking them.

Kristin and Kathryn went to the sunflower patch and it looked
like a beautiful morning to pick flowers.

Charlee is growing up.  Look at that blond hair and her unicorn face.


So cute Kathryn...so cute!

 

Comments

Popular Posts