St. Patrick's Day~

My one and only green shirt.

Sunny looking pretty.

Sunny in the sun.

We are moving right along in this month of March.  Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. 
I own one green top and I wore it to the rec center.
Since the big snow, I haven't been able to walk Sunny outside so we took
her to Big R yesterday and let her run around.  She loves going to the store
and meeting new people and new dogs.
Kent brought home chicken from Wishbond for dinner.
I made 4 burp cloths for baby Wells and hope to sew some more today.
Our snow is starting to melt and we have big piles on the streets.  It will take a long
time for those to melt.
I love spring and I am ready to start my seeds.  I will run to Lowes today and 
get some peat pellets and get the seeds going in the upstairs bedroom.







 

Comments

Popular Posts