Kinsley's Quilt~


The back of the quilt.  I used every inch of material I purchased for the quilt.



Baby Kinsley's quilt.  I finished it on Monday and it turned out really nice.  
Can't wait to use it when she stays at our house.

Kent and I took Sunny on a walk yesterday.  We had snow in the morning and by the
afternoon, it was gone.

I am so ready for green grass.

Kent continues to work from the dining room.  

Sunny giving me kisses.

Yesterday, I made pickled beets and granola.  We will have Drew and Hannah 
over for Easter and I will make a 3 bean salad for Drew.
I walked at the rec center and shopped at Walmart.  I also mailed Connie a tea 
towel for Easter.  
We had snow in the morning and by late morning it was gone.
Today it will be warm and on Easter Sunday it will be in the 70's.
I flipped my calendar over to April because March has way too 
many days.  {:o)
Kristin and I will visit mom and dad tomorrow.  There is not a time limit
anymore, I will call and see if I can cut their hair.
Happy Wednesday.






 

Comments

Popular Posts