Easter carrots~

Thursday, kristin and Murray had a wonderful visit with mom and dad.
She said they looked so much better than the last time
we saw them
I am so thankful.


I continue to workout at the rec center and really enjoy walking and riding the bike.
Love seeing the Thursday walking group on the track.



Sunny loves to sit with me on the recliner.  She is always interested in what is happening
outside.  At this moment she was waiting for Kent to get home
from King Soopers.

This is her favorite toy.


My little attempt at decorating for Easter.
I made carrots for the kids and filled them with chocolates.

Today is Saturday and the kids are having a baby shower.  It starts at 1:00 and is a drop in shower.  Never been to that kind of shower.  Should be fun.
The end of March is right around the corner.  April will be here next week
and the baby will be here in 4 weeks.  How exciting!!!
Happy Saturday...think positive thoughts.





 

Comments

Popular Posts