Thursday~


Yesterday, I got up early and took a shower and decided to just walk the track at
the rec center instead of doing the equipment.  The rec center is becoming
busier.  The covid scale is at yellow and they have opened up more slots for 
people.  
I checked out Kid to Kid consignment shop and really didn't find any bargains for the baby.
I than ran to Burlington coat factory and found the cutest elephant bank
for Kinsley, but it had a broken nose.
 Kent had to take his computer downtown so it was nice to have
a few hours of peace and quiet at the house.
My tomato plants have sprouted and I repotted them into little cups and
thinned them just a little.  There are now 3 little sprouts per
cup so they have room to grow.
Dinner was a frozen pizza that wasn't very good.  I will stick to 
the ones that I like. (sams brand at walmart)
We are to get a little more snow tomorrow.  Our spring has been wet, but that's ok.  Our
grass will be green before you know it.
I have invited the kids to Easter lunch.  Brent and Noelle can't make it, but 
Drew and Hannah will.  Traditional Easter meal will be served.



 

Comments

Popular Posts