A memory garden full of flowers~

Started reading this book yesterday.  From what I gather, it's time to
do things I really love in this new age of 60.
Today, I will venture to FC and visit mom and dad.

Riding the bike and sweating a lot.

Sunny loves to sit in my garden.

I love the elliptical. 



Flowers in the memory garden are looking really pretty.


Oh Sunny, you make me happy.

My favorite flower ever...the columbine.

Last night was a lunar eclipse and I missed it.  Usually I have my camera
and I snap pictures of it.  I missed it.  Oh well!
I can hear the robins singing right now and it is delightful.  I love
this time of year when everything is fresh and new and green. 
Kristin and I will try to take dad to the cemetery today.  Always an
adventure when we think about taking them out of their
comfort zone.  We can do it tho.
I have invited the kids over for a memorial day picnic.  
Burgers and dogs and all the fixings.
I pray they can all come.








 

Comments

Popular Posts