It was a good win~

 Thursday, May 13th we took mom to the dentist.  It took a few of us to get her to the dentist.  Murray, Kristin, Cassie the MA, Brynn and myself, we all helped.  We were a good team.

Seems she had a couple of cavities to fill and needed a really good tooth cleaning.  All in all, it was a good appointment.

Today, Kent is traveling to Indy to visit his older sister.  It's been a couple of years since he has seen her.  He will meet up with Stacy, Eric, Kyle and Beth for a quick visit.  I am so glad he is going.  Family is so important.

Today...I have a ton of things to do.  Looks like rain over the weekend so I will do as much in my gardens as I can with the new dirt.

Tomorrow is Dr. Fredricks walk at 3:00 and Kristin will come and join me.  She might spend the night and go home Sunday morning.

My heal continues to hurt me so I think I will just ride the bike for a few days and see if the pain will subside.  

Yesterday was a win.
I pray for a safe flight for Kent.
I pray for Brent and Noelle.
I pray for Drew, Hannah and Kinsley.
I ask God to watch over all of them and be present in all they do.


Comments

Popular Posts