Memorial Day 2021~


Yesterday was a good day.  Sunday is a time for relaxing and renewing the soul.
I started the morning with a bike workout at the rec center.  I continue to let my 
heel heal so I did the rowing machine, bike and arm bike.
I listened to Joel Osteen and calming music to set the tone of the day.
I came home and made a rhubarb crisp and got the house ready for
the kids to come for a picnic.
It rained all day.  Everything is so green and saturated.  
The kids arrived about 3:00 and my heart was full.

Kinsley was a good baby.  She slept on my lap through dinner.
We had bbq from Brothers and chocolate cake and rhubarb cake.


She is such a doll.  I love this little grand with all my heart.



Today, they are calling for more rain, but for right now, the rain has stopped and the 
sky is gray, and the grass is wet.
I am hoping it stays dry so I can walk Sunny.
Memorial day 2021...so much different than last year.







 

Comments

Popular Posts