Sunny Monday~


Monday magic at the rec center.  I wanted to sweat a lot and I did.
Too many wonderful eats over last week and the weekend so it is time to
get back to work and tighten and tone.
I finally wrote Shawn a letter.  Just wanted to touch base with her and
let her know the happenings of our life in the past few years.
I pray I hear back from her, but that might not happen.

Yesterday after I showered, I went to Pennys to return a swim top.  Hard to find
one that is comfortable and doesn't itch my implants.
I went to Old Navy, Marshals and Sierra Trading post, got a new pair
of sandals.  I am slowly finding things to take to 
Wisconsin.
I took Sunny on a little walk and did a load of laundry.
Focus is on happiness these days.  Finding things that make me happy.
Talked to Connie Sue.  





 

Comments

Popular Posts