Kinsley and the Superior fire~

Every morning, Sunny brings me a toy while I am getting ready for the day.
She sits there patiently waiting for me to throw it,
and play with her.

I got to watch little britches yesterday morning for a few hours.


She got a new fuzzy sweater for Christmas and was as warm as toast.

She is my favorite person to take pictures of.

Such awesome facila expressions.

Oh Sunny, must you kiss her all the time?


Papa was making her smile.


A fire started in Superior and Louisville yesterday around 11:00am.
It has grown rapidly and burned many houses and buildings.
Who would have ever thought that a fire would consume so much
in such a short amount of time.
The winds were wicked and driving the fire everywhere.



I had Kent drive me to an area in Broomfield to see the smoke.
The air is unbreathable.  Ash is falling in our backyard and in Scrappy's
bowl.  

I will watch the news today and see the update on the fire.
My heart goes out to all the families that have been displaced.
How sad to lose your home one week after Christmas.


 

Comments

Popular Posts