4 months since you've been gone~

Dad, it's been 4 months since you got sick and passed away.
I think about you every day and I am reminded of the wonderful way
you saw the world through the things that gave you pleasure.
You always dressed to the nines and people remember you 
for that.  You were smart, caring, loving, kind, and the 
best dad I could have ever wanted.
88 years on this earth were never enough.

Our last picture together as a family before you got sick.

Kristin did your nails and I cut your hair.

Murray helped you get dressed for the day.

You always had a kind touch for mom, even tho she really checked out
years ago, you always remembered you were married to her.
You are missed beyond words.
Thank you for showing up in my life in the form of birds, owls, sunsets 
and dachshunds.
I love you dad.

 

Comments

Popular Posts