The owl, K's first tooth and our power outage~

She was back on Thursday.  Stunning and beautiful, sleeping in the tree and
occasionally watching over the backyard. 


Sunny loves to sit on my lap in the morning, but today, she sat on a pillow on the 
couch.  Silly girl.


I got my hair cut today and then has Kinsley for a few hours.
She ate a wonderful lunch and then took a nap on my lap.

She is a busy girl.  Always playing and singing.

She popped a tooth out today.  Her first at 8 months.


The sunset on Thursday night was beautiful.  This new year has started off
funky, Noelle had covid, the fires in Superior, our power went out for reasons
unknown...and so forth and so on.
Who knows what 2022 will bring us, but the first 7 days have been weird.


I can always count on a beautiful sunset in our area.

 

Comments

Popular Posts