A snowy New Year's Eve~

New Year's Eve at the Wells house is like the same evenings
during the year.  Right now the Christmas decorations are still up and
I am enjoying the glow of the Christmas tree a little 
bit longer.
We were to have Drew, Hannah and the baby over today, but
Hannah was exposed to covid and I can't chance
being with my mom tomorrow and exposing her to the virus.
The kids will come over another time so the tree will remain up and lit.


I am so glad the snow has finally come to our state.  We have been so dry that this
moisture will be welcomed.  We have about 6-7 inches on the ground. 
It's very light and fluffy and in about an hour, I will go shovel the patio
off to give Scrappy some food.


I made mom a couple of pillow cases for a new little
pillow that will hopefully protect her shoulder in her wheelchair.
I will deliver the pillow tomorrow with Brent.

Pillow case #2.  Lots of angels.

My heart and prayers go out to the families that lost their homes in the 
Boulder County fire.  Over 500, maybe more, homes were destroyed. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts