Wednesday, anxiety and fussy Kinsley~

Sometimes I look forward to my 1 hour at the rec center.  There usually isn't 
much of a crowd on the side I like to visit.  I can ride the bike and do the
treadmill at my own speed and not have to worry about sharing.
So...that is what I did.  I rode the bike for 30 minutes and walked on
the treadmill for a mile.  I listened to my music and gathered
my thoughts.
Kinsley was fussy today.  She might be cutting another tooth.
She might be growing or she might just be having a hard day.
It has to be hard for a baby to not be able to communicate their feelings
other than crying.  As a grammy, I try to figure out her personality.
For the most part, she is the happiest baby I know.
She loves her papa and loves to imitate his sounds.
I love it!!!
Kristin had her physical yesterday.  She has a bunch of things that need
checked out.  I pray for answers to her health problems.
Mom is done at science care and will be returned to Murray sometime in the next
week or so.  She will once again be reunited with dad.
Today will be another warm day.  I will take Kinsley on a walk
and we will play outside in the shade.
I  pray for an anxiety free day or for at least one I can handle.
My surgery date has been set for June 3rd.  Time to take the 
tennis ball out of my throat.


 

Comments

Popular Posts