9/11 and the dentist~

I went to the dentist yesterday.
Anxiety in full bloom.
I really don't like the dentist because of the 
times I have needed work done on my teeth like crowns and
root canals.
It brings back a full case of PTSD...ugh.
The last 2 times I have made sure my teeth are super clean so they
don't have to work hard on them.
This time she complimented me on how well I brush my teeth.
I got a good bill of health and I was so glad.
She suggested I look into getting invisiline to help my bite.
I will go in to the office today to have a consultation.

I also talked to Connie for a hot minute.
She was at her dad's putting in a gas heater.
I guess uncle Reign's roof is falling in and they need to do 
some work on that.
It was a short and uneventful conversation.

 

Comments

Popular Posts