Allenspark on Tuesday~

Waiting for dinner at the Wapiti restaurant .
We had just gotten a beautiful rain and the air was so fresh.
Most of the streams were pretty low due to a warm summer and melt
off from the snow in the mountains.
Kent was able to go fish a couple of times, but he didn't catch anything.

Setting up for a picture became awkward with my little tripod.
I sat it on a picnic table, but the angle was goofy.
Oh well, the picture is only for me for the memories.



The day started out cool in the morning and by mid morning, it was hot.

I love this little church.  It's always been my favorite landmark in Allenspark.

I always dreamt of getting married here.  

A very short walk to say hi to mom and dad.
Couldn't see little rocky, but I know they love it up there.

Augie and Sunny both love the mountains.  So do I.


It was a really nice day.

 

Comments

Popular Posts