Anxiety and my pretty flowers~

I had a terrible night of sleep, can't really even call it sleep.
A lot of anxiety and restlessness and tooth pain.
I was able to eat somethings yesterday, but the temp crown is a little off
and it's making the teeth above it very painful.
I will call on Monday and see what I need to do.


My flowers are just starting to bloom in my memory garden and under the
apple tree.
For a month or so they are beautiful.


Out of all my columbine throughout the years, the white ones are the only
ones I have in my garden.  Not sure why the other ones are gone.  I miss
the purple ones.

Sunny was a silly dog yesterday.  She likes to lay in the sun and I found
her on Scrappy's table enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

Went to the ARC and found a few more books for Kinsley.  This one made
me smile.


The grass is getting so long.  Sunny was sitting like such a pretty girl.

I love you Sunny May. 

I have anxiety this morning.  I am not sure how to help it.
Before I would take medication, but today I have none.
I am listening to music I love.  Sitting next to Sunny and looking at
photographs are some of my favorite things to do.
I had one cup of coffee because I knew if I drank more, the heart jitters
would be worse.
My anxiety has been pretty bad in the past few months.  Not sure if it 
is my mom's passing or life changes that it making it worse.
  I know that some of my other problems are also caused from stress.
Finding that one thing or many things to help with this is becoming very 
challenging.  

I pray to God for comfort.  I pray for relief from these feelings.
I pray for guidance.  I just pray.


 

Comments

Popular Posts