Cleansing my mind~


I have found my trips to the rec center very relaxing and very mind cleansing.
I find walking on the track for a couple of miles and listening to music 
helps my soul and my attitude. 
Yesterday, I was one of the only ones in the area.  I walked and road the bike for
about an hour.  Sometimes I listen to Joel Osteen and sometimes music.
It is an hour to myself and I love it.
It has been a tough few months...my eyes, my tooth, my anxiety and my
general health.  I am finally feeling better in all the areas.
Maybe it was just time or maybe it was God telling me to lean in
and trust him with my life.  Either way, I am finding that I am 
only responsible for me and I need to stop worrying about things
I can't control.
 Today on this memorial Sunday, I am making bread.
I am doing what I enjoy most.  We all need to do what we enjoy most.
My tomatoes are planted and my flowers look great in the front yard.
A little bit of summer has come our way and I am loving it.


 

Comments

Popular Posts