Lots of tea towels, a cold and snowy birthday and a relaxing weekend~

I did a little Christmas tea towel sewing this past weekend and
on my birthday.

I made a gnome this year, he's kinda cute.

Brent and Noelle gave me some new fabric so I made a 
Christmas stocking out of the new fabric.

A snowman in a tea cup.

A holly jolly snowman.

Santa Claus.

Whimsy christmas trees.

On Saturday we got snow.  Here is a picture when we were driving home
from Broomfield.  We had an early lunch at the Delectable egg and 
returned a package at the UPS store and went to Walmart.
Came home and watched a move.

Kent and Augie took a nap.

I made this little penguin.

And...I made this little fishing snowman for Brent.

All in all it was a really good Thanksgiving break.
Today we will go to an early dinner with Drew, Hannah and Kinsley for
our birthdays.
It's almost the end of November so I have to do as much celebrating as I can.






 

Comments

Popular Posts