Swimming lesson with little boo and the flu shot~

I went to little boo's swimming lesson on Wednesday evening.
I love the way she is not afraid of the water and loves
to go in the shallow end and get wet and see how far she
can go until her daddy says to come back.
She is very smart and doesn't like me to take her picture
at swimming lessons so I took a picture of the water.
I scheduled my flu shot for Thursday while I was sitting at the pool.
10:00am at the Safeway I got my flu shot and felt pretty good all 
day until the evening...ugh.  Fever and chills set in and I was 
warm/cold all night.
Woke up this morning to a headache so when I get some food into my
tummy, I will take some Advil.
Today I have little boo and the house workers will be here sometime between
8-12 to work on a few things that need to be fixed.
I hope I feel a lot better by then, cause this sucks.
Happy Friday!  

 

Comments

Popular Posts