Party hangover and one grouchy mood~

Entertaining is hard and the next day hangover is even harder.
After the dishes were put away and the clutter was brought back out,
I needed an attitude change.
I worked my tail off getting the house ready for Sunday, and I was 
exhausted by Monday morning and I was in a bad mood because
someone in this house was not being nice to me.
So Kinsley and I headed to Burlington  store to shop for a new
water pitcher.  We didn't find one, but we did find a tea set with Anna and Elsa on
it so into the basket it went.
We then headed to Walmart to find black rick rack, which we did find.
Off to Chick-fil-a for a sandwich.  The drive through was really slow and little
boo fell asleep in the back of my car.
I drove to a parking lot and ate my sandwich and let her sleep.
We made it home and I rocked her a little so she would go
back to sleep.
She did and I held her for a little while.
I blew up at Kent for not helping me with the party prep.
I swear I will not to this again.
Having people over makes him very anxious and I can't handle it.
God give me strength.
Drew and Hannah and baby came over after their workout and got 
a chair from the basement.
I always feel good when we can give the children things that they need.
I pray today is a better day and that my ultrasound goes well.
Happy Tuesday~

 

Comments

Popular Posts