Thrift store, giving blood and baby Walker update~

Yesterday I ventured out to give blood.
I went to the thrift store first to find something to put on the grave
of the angels, found a cute little pitcher and some fake
flowers and put the 2 together.
Drove to the fabric store later and found 2 little pieces of 
fabric on the clearance table and ate my crackers
and peanut butter and drove to give blood.

It's always a good feeling to help out people in need.
Hopefully my o- blood will go to a good cause.

There were 5 other people giving the gift of life.

Here is the bouquet for mom and dad and the babies.
I think it is really cute.
Took Drew, Hannah and baby to dinner last night.
Drew informed us that they might have Hannah deliver the baby 
in the next couple of days.
Her amniotic fluid is going down and they will see her
again today to monitor her.
I was up for most of the night last night thinking about her and
praying for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby.
Dear God, please watch over both of them today.

 

Comments

Popular Posts