Riding her bike and pop corn~

This little one loves to ride her bike in the house.
We move furniture, toys, shoes and anything else that might get in 
her way of riding her bike.
It was a fun day on Monday.
She is always busy doing some kind of craft with paper.
We watched a couple of Mickey Mouse episodes and
snuggled in the recliner.

The trick to getting her to smile to not only taking a lot of pictures,
but having her say silly things.
This was after I got her to say "marshmallows".


Hannah got rear ended while she was coming home so it was a late pick
up for Kinsley.
She sat in the chair and had pop corn with pop pop.
They fit together like peas in a pod.
Brent called and said he and Noelle will get married today 12/12/2023
because she has to be married to get on Brent's medical insurance.
I guess we will see later today if that actually took place.

It's been a really hard last few days with headaches and neck pain.
I wish so much that this dystonia would go away all by
itself just like it came on.
It is taking the fun out of my days and I pray for better days ahead.

Kent went to the Avalanche game last night.
Not sure what time he got home, but when I woke up this morning,
he was in bed.

I pray for a really good day today and a really good week.


 

Comments

Popular Posts