Monday, a walk and a wait~

She wants to break out of jail so bad and cruse the house, but this
little one gets into everything.  We did go on a nice walk to the park.
The weather was perfect today for a walk.


She loves to watch Elmo.  

Kent played golf today so it was just Kinsley and I.
She is learning so much and makes me laugh.  She is very much into
touching  everything and finding new things to do.
I love this little girl so much and she is just what I need right now 
while we wait on mom to earn her wings.
Murray said her breathing changed yesterday.  A little more shallow.
I prayed that mom might wait until Friday to pass so I could go up there again.
That is a few days to linger longer, but she is a strong lady.

I did manage to go to the rec center and workout for an hour. 
It is so good for me to move.
Today Spencer comes in and will visit mom.

 

Comments

Popular Posts