Friday and 3 little kittens~

I have to admit that Mondays and Fridays are 2 of my favorite days of the week
because I get to play and read with this little one.
She loves to look at and read this little book about colors.
She especially loves when we sing happy birthday to the kittens when
we are on the page with the birthday cake.

Sometimes we sing 3 little kittens lost their mittens...
so much fun to watch her grow and learn.

In the past few months she has really learned to smile for the camera.
Saying cheese works now...ha!
Kent played golf with his buddies, Kensley took a 3 hour nap, and 
we all went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
It was a great day.

She also learned how to say vegetables.  She had peas on her plate and
I kept saying that they were called peas.  She signed please and I laughed
so I had to teach her vegetables so she didn't think they were called please.
We walked to the mailbox with Sunny and Augie and that
was a treat.  She doesn't like to hold hands so sometimes she would
just stop in the middle of the street.  On the way home she wanted
to walk Sunny and boy...that too was a treat!

She came over after dinner and played bubbles for awhile.
Lights out for me at 8:00.

 

Comments

Popular Posts