Saturday's stormy night~

A storm was cooking over the country plains on Saturday night.

I love to look at the clouds out here in the country.  This storm missed
us, but you could hear the roar of thunder off in the distance.
I sat on the front driveway and watched the clouds roll by.

It was a good Sunday.  I ventured out to the dollar store and got a wedding card
for Kyle and Jodi. 
Came home and made a rhubarb pie and later in the day I 
mixed up our lasagna for the kids to join us for dinner.
Kristin and Mark delivered a piece of furniture for Brent.
It is in the garage and it smells like smoke.  I hope it doesn't bother Brent's asthma.
Kent and I watched A Few Good Men until it was time to have dinner
with the kids.

This week we will be getting ready to leave for Wisconsin.
We will take the dogs to Beth's on Wednesday evening and fly out
on Thursday morning.
I sent my flowers home with Kristin so she could water them while we are
gone.




 

Comments

Popular Posts