Just breathe~

I practice this everyday.  I make sure I take time to breathe and just listen to my
body.  I also use a warm compress on my eyes due to the fact
that we have been in a high ozone alert for many days now.
My eyes and my head bother me everyday.  I just wish that
I could figure out what was causing the problem and work
towards making it better.

Yesterday, I went to the ARC to find coffee mugs to take to Wisconsin.
I didn't want to take any of my own from home incase we forgot them.
I also went to the Mile High thrift store, but didn't find
anything there.
Came home and had some lunch and then ventured out to the
fabric store and found some great remnants.
Came home and started dinner for us.  Tacos and refried beans for
the win.  
Sat outside with Kinsley while she played with the water.
I love that little peanut so much.
She has such a great personality and makes me laugh with
what she knows and how she learns.

Lights out at 8:30 and up at 4:00am.
Tomorrow we take the dogs to Beth's house for a meet and greet with
her dogs.
Next week we leave for Wisconsin for 8 days.
I pray for great weather there so we can go fishing and swim in the lake.
Happy Friday~  




 

Comments

Popular Posts