Our hike to Taylor lake~

Yesterday the weather was perfect and the time was right to take a little
hike/walk to Taylor lake.  Always a good time to get out in nature with
my sister.
She was having a little sinus pressure and cough so we kept our distance.


We headed up the trail around 10am and walked the mile up to the little pond.

There is the pond in the background with a little moss on the top.
Usually it has pretty Lilly pads, but not today.

Trying to kind the best place to take a picture is a challenge. 
I needed my tripod from Kyle so I could hang it from a tree.

This is the view from the top of our hike.  Beautiful Mt. Meeker.

Oops, cut off her head with my camera set up.




After lots of pictures, we started the walk down to the car.
We had lunch in Lyons, hamburger and ice cream and headed 
back to Kristin's house to look at pictures.
It was a fabulous day!

 

Comments

Popular Posts