Wednesday the 5th of July~

I find this quote to be very true, but sometimes it is hard to
ignore someone else's behavior influence our happiness.

I woke up yesterday with brain fog and what felt like a 4th of July hangover.
I ventured out to find some bowls for storage and some fabric remnants. 
By this time I got home my headache was gone and Kent and I went to 
lunch at Doug's Diner.
It was good, but very slow.  This is the second restaurant we have been to
that has had a small cooking staff.
Kent was all ready to give them a piece of his mind and I told him this
wasn't the place or the time to do it.
He got mad at the table and said some bad words to me.
I hate when he does that!!!
I was quiet for the rest of the lunch.

I spent the afternoon making zucchini bread and watching Netflix.
He went and played golf with Drew around 3:00.
It was a wonderful afternoon not having him here.
It rained here again and it was raining when I took the dogs out this morning.

I need to remember this saying forever...
Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
Thank you Dalai Lama for the reminder.




 

Comments

Popular Posts