This sucks!!!

 I am so completely frustrated and worn out with insurance and medical facilities.  My insurance is taken by the physician but not the facility...what the fuck!

How can anyone get the help they need it the insurance company denies your plea for help, I don't get it.

I will spend time today trying to get into the right place at a decent time.

I hate this feeling, I hate this disorder and I hate god for making me suffer with this disorder.  I have prayed to him and asked for his help and if he can't sent me help, send me people that will help with this disorder.  I have received  no help from god or from people in my life.  I give up, I don't know what to do now.  I will call Dr. Rampy's office again today and see what I can do.  This SUCKS!

I am going down this stupid rabbit hole into the land of sucky insurance and I hate it.

Yesterday, I spent a good part of the day with Kristin looking for new glasses.  She found some at vision works and I found some at Sam's club.  It was a nice day.  Had lunch at Cane's.  

I have nothing more to say about this except I hate this disorder.  I hate all disorders and I hate cancer.  Sometimes if not most times I wish diseases and disorders were gone from the face of the earth.  No one should have to suffer and no one should have to play the insurance game.


Comments

Popular Posts