Wild Courage~

This was the view from Kent's truck yesterday morning as he drove me
to the Conoco station to meet up with Kristin.

Our trees were snow packed and beautiful.
The sky was crystal blue and the drive was pretty uneventful.

We went to our old church that was celebrating 60 years.
Most all the people in the church have aged with the church.
Gray hair everywhere.
My dad designed the church and it feels like home every time I enter it.
Last time I was here was in 2019 when dad was setting up for the pancake supper.
He struggled and we should have known at that time there was something going on in his head.


We sat down in a random pew and much to our surprise there was the 
hymnal that my mom and dad dedicated to Jill.
I am pretty sure it was a Godwin moment that mom and dad hand picked
the pew for us to sit in and all be together for the service.
How fitting...Jill's birthday was on Saturday.
Mom and dad are everywhere!


I just know mom and dad were shinning down on us on Sunday.


We had lunch at the Moot House.

What wonderful memories!


Kristin and I with Joyce Clayton.
A very good friend of my parents.


 

Comments

Popular Posts