A sunflower and green tomatoes~

On our walk yesterday, we passed some pretty sunflowers in the park by
our house.  A good photo op to document our little walk.
My mom was a sunflower girl from Kansas so every time I see one or a field
of sunflowers, I want to stop and take a picture.

There is something so simple about a yellow flower with a brown center and
a bee.

We played in the backyard for the longest time.
Between taking green tomatoes out of her mouth and taking rocks out of 
Augie's mouth, I was worn out.
Kent had lunch with his work group so it was quiet in the house for awhile.


She loves the little green pear tomatoes and really loves to put them 
in her mouth.



Silly girl.



I am tired.
I am not sure if it is lingering effects of covid
or just the fact that I am 61 chasing after a 15 month old and a new puppy.
No matter what it is, I love it, but I am tired.

 

Comments

Popular Posts