Saturday thrifting and Sunday fabric cutting~

I did my usual thing on Saturday.  Go to the thrift stores, walmart and
a few other stores.  It was crazy busy.  I got a few new towels and
washed them up so I could sew on them.
I thought a bee would look cute on this apple towel.  I will stitch next weekend.



I did a couple of turkeys.  

When Kent watches the puppy, I can get some cutting done.
I think these turned out really cute.

Frankenstein and a Christmas candle.  Oh and the pumpkin jack o lantern.
I made an apple crisp from the apples that have fallen in our yard.
Kent and I went to 5280 ice cream for lunch.
Came home and I spent the rest of the afternoon cutting out fabric.
All in all it was a nice weekend.
Burgers on the grill for dinner and to bed at 7:30.

 

Comments

Popular Posts