February is almost gone~

Miss Ellie with a funny ear.

I told her she was a good girl.


Today is Sunday the 21st of February.  
This month is almost over.
Where did it go?
Didn't get to see my parents this month.
I long for the day that I can sit down and talk to my dad about the happenings in our life.
This probably won't happen anytime soon.
I continue to walk/ride the bike/ rowing machine and elliptical everyday.  It feels so 
good to stretch my limits and sweat.  Makes me mindless for an hour.
We continue to have hurt feelings in this house after what happened last weekend.
Noelle continues to stay in the hospital and she received her  first ECT last Friday.
I pray this helps her.
I miss my Sunday job.  I wish somehow things would open back up and I can go back to work.
We got a little bit of snow last night.  I love these snows that come
one day and are gone the next.
Happy Sunday~



 

Comments

Popular Posts