Random thoughts and post Valentine's disaster~

My Valentine's Day flowers from Kent.

Max and Walter.

Sunny May.

This Valentine's Day 2021 will go down on record as the most bazar and interesting day ever.
It was very, very cold...in the negatives.
I had a low grade fever from my covid shot.
We dog sat Brent and Noelle's dogs.  Walter peed on Sunny many times.
I learned more about Noelle and her borderline personality disorder than I ever knew.
Mental health is so real and people are trying to survive this past year.
Kent started his colon prep on Sunday (valentine's day) so we didn't really celebrate.
 Life isn't always sunshine and roses.  Some days you just wake up or in my case...never really fall asleep, and survive.  
I walked and road the bike at the rec center and worked out some of my anger issues.
Brent is trying to be so strong, but I know this is eating him up inside.
I love that kid...I love both my boys.
Let me just say, I am so glad it is Feb. 16th.  That stupid holiday is past.
I look forward to spring.
Monday Noelle was admitted to Centennial Peaks Mental Hospital.  She is fighting demons and needs to figure out how to help them leave her mind.
There are new cases of covid at Morning Star so the lock down has begun again and 
we can't see mom and dad.


 

Comments

Popular Posts