Time marches on~





There are sometimes in my life I need to reset and recharge my mind and my life.  Having a husband work from home for almost a year has been quite tiring some days.  Days are filled with his loud telephone calls, working from the dining room table, being in my quiet space and so on.  It's been nice having him here to help with Sunny, but the endless complaining on the phone to his co-workers has taken a toll on my mental health.  
Thank god I can go to the rec center for an hour or so.  I plug my earbuds in and walk or ride the bike.  I lose myself in my breath.  I do this for me and for my mind.  
Today I will meet Kristin for lunch in Longmont and give her Paisley's present.  The change will do me good.
We get our second covid shot tomorrow followed by taking care of Brent's dogs for the weekend.  I pray we don't have any accidents with Walter.  
Breathe Susan, just breathe.  Everything will be ok.
Just remember, it's ok to do the things you enjoy.  It is pretty much needed these days.  Until they open things back up completely and I can visit mom and dad weekly, time marches on.




 

Comments

Popular Posts