My life~


Just another day in the office at the Wells' house.

It's been awhile since I have seen this fat mama. 

A cold and gloomy day, good day to ride the bike and row.



My beautiful Sunny with crazy ears.

 Sometimes I can't wrap my mind around things that are happening right now in our world and in my world.  I find comfort in sweating it out and getting my heartrate up for a good cause rather than anxiety.  I think about the storms that are happening in the midwest and the south.  I think about Noelle and how she has struggled with mental problems for most of her life.  I think about my parents and pray that if they go walk with Jesus, they will go together.  One year ago tomorrow Cheri died.  Alone and in her house she stopped breathing.  I kick myself for not checking on her more frequently, but we didn't know she was so sick and dying of cancer.  She went at the right time...before covid shut everything down.

We got snow yesterday, a beautiful, light and fluffy snow...not like the snow that has blanketed the south.  People are without power and their houses are flooding from pipes that are breaking.  We know how to handle the snow in our state, but the snow in the south is something out of the ordinary.  I pray that they dry out soon.

Brent has been driving back and forth to see Noelle at the hospital.  It's usually a 2 hour ordeal.  We got him dinner last night to take home so he could be with the dogs.

Drew and Hannah leave for Phoenix today to have a little fun before the baby comes in a couple of months.  We will have Ellie stay with us.  

We will have some new carpet samples sent to us to replace the carpet that was just laid a few months ago.  That carpet developed shift marks that were a flaw and very noticeable.  

It's Thursday and we will take Brent lunch.  I miss that kid and I am very proud that he is really trying to help Noelle by making her life less stressful.  I only hope he doesn't cause his life to be a little more  stressful.  I pray he is taking care of himself.

Happy Day~

Comments

Popular Posts